GIS is a computer system designed for the collection, processing, management, analysis, presentation and maintenance of spatial oriented information.GIS is a high quality instrument that supports the decision-making process. Thanks to GIS geodata can be recorded and edited, archived and preserved, analyzed and searched, put in the desired display format.
We are specialized in providing IT services in various fields of engineering, from the communal infrastructure systems, industrial plants to maintenance of facilities for different purposes.
The software is developed on a platform of open source and the GPL (General Public Licence).
We offer our clients range of services, including:
- consulting in the areas of application of information technology in infrastructural systems
- data collection
- documentation of data
- georeferencing and data processing
- development of geoinformation database
- Design and development of GIS applications
- training in the application of GIS